Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WEDNESDAY



………    The picture today is a beach scene I took one day last week when we were still putting up with the clouds…..Today I was up at 7am and Natalia was heading out the door to take her Mom to a doctor appointment. I took a shower, ate a bowl of cereal and walked to the Centro Market for another box of cereal and some liquid detergent for the kitchen. After getting that back to the house I again left, taking my book and camera with me. I didn’t have much left to read on my latest book and finished it while enjoying lunch. I then strolled to the library and checked out a much longer book about the history of Alexandria of Russia. That one is bound to keep me busy for a while! I was back at the house at 4:30 and thought I would read myself to sleep but that never happened so I got on the puter and brought my email up to date. Today I found myself walking on the shady side of the streets even when the sea breeze was sharing it with me. It was a nice T-shirt day around here. I also checked out Ocean fishing costs and found one guy with a nice looking 38 foot fishing boat that he charges $US350.00 for an eight hour day. I can go alone or bring three others with me, the cost is the same. He told me that yesterday he took a group out 12-15 miles and they caught twenty Bonita in the 12-14 Kilo range. I think a kilo is 2.2 pounds so that sounds like a good day of fishing. He furnishes everything except food. He will have that too for extra money. I didn’t ask the price for that.

1 comment: