Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUNDAY



. . . . . . . Last night I went to bed with the sniffles and this morning I was in no hurry to get out of bed. I had my breakfast then relaxed until almost noon at which time I left to go for a walk in the sun. I ended up at the [used to be] Blue Bay Restaurant for a small lunch and then drifted back to the house for a nap after eating what was left of my ice cream. The Blue Bay was the name of the place when I last here. It is the one Natalia’s Grandparents owned when Natalia was a little girl. They have changed the entire crew so I knew no one. Natalia had been out with family and friends all afternoon and returned about 4:30 to start her weekly cooking for her Mother. But before doing that she decided to take a nap and get up later to start her work. She agreed that I sounded like I had a chest cold coming on. Tomorrow I will go the central market and get some Nyquil and juice. I came in my room and worked on my blog while Natalia napped. Today I am posting [if all goes well] two Panorama’s that my photo program helped me put together. The picture showing the islands fail to show the fact that there are really three of them out there. I am writing this before posting the pictures so perhaps I am wrong a about that.

 

1 comment:

  1. 39 degrees here this evening. A veritable heat wave!

    ReplyDelete