Friday, March 15, 2013

FRIDAY

       Today I visited the Art Museum across the street from Macaws Restaurant. There were perhaps two dozen items on exhibit. It was interesting but not my cup of tea. I then went out on the Malecon and stepped inside a restaurant called El Faro and had a chicken salad with a coke. I was there almost two hours reading and listening to the waves breaking over the nearby rocks. On the way back to the house I stopped off for an ice cream. I got back about 4PM. I can feel spring in the air, things are warming up a bit and I am watching the weather reports from Kelso. It looks like spring is beginning to arrive there also.
This guy is fishing by throwing his line out and retrieving it without the use of a fishing pole. He is not after sport, he wants fish!
 
 
These fishermen are cleaning the morning catch while the Pelican waits for his share.
Tub after tub of shrimp of all shapes and sizes. This little market is not far from Natalia's place, you can smell it from far off when the wind is just right.
The fishermans barber shop, this is not the one I go to. Trust me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment