Sunday, March 3, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . . I left the house about 10AM again today. I walked to the Aquarium and took many pictures. The campus also includes a little zoo but mostly it is all about birds. The Price was 95 Pesos which is fine with me but I was thinking about the expense to the kids here in town. That price of admission would be rough on a family trying to get by on less than 3,000 Pesos a month. Sort of like poor people trying to get a family into Disneyland. Lots of luck with that! I was there for almost two hours then went walking till I found a nice restaurant on the Malecon for lunch. I was there for a long time reading and eating a Chef Salad. The walk home was another hour plus reading time in a small park I found on the way. I was back at the house at 4PM.
This is the main lobby, the entrance is reflected in the tank.
I don't know what it is but it is ugly.
Most of these first pictures are of Carnivores but I don't know which.

I'll post some more tomorrow. Most of these are about 18 inches long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment