Monday, March 4, 2013

MONDAY


. . . . . . . I had lunch on the Malecon again today. I had eaten at that restaurant before but today it went through me like Liquid Tide through a goose. After that little problem cleared up I had a nice afternoon reading and soaking up that wonderful MZT sunshine. I was home by 4PM and really expected to nap but that never happened, I was reading Clear and Present Danger and I guess the book was too exciting to put me to sleep. . . . . . . Spring time is really nice in these parts.
This is the smaller statue that is outside the entrance, a picture of the large one was posted a few days ago.
A little blury but you get the idea, he is over two feet long and does not look happy.


 An Alligator

Small whale. I was surprised to find that most of these exhibits around the world are actually plastic copies of one or two actual bone 'finds' throught history. This picture is a panaorama I had to create because the room is too small to get it all in in one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment