Saturday, March 2, 2013

SATURDAY


…….I had heard that there was going to be some kind of doings at the foot of the Lighthouse Hill at 10 AM this morning so I was there. Evidently the ‘doings’ were to be at the lighthouse itself and I did not feel up to climbing that mountain again this year. I walked back to the library and got four more books before walking to lunch out on the Malecon. I was there reading for over an hour. This was a great day to be on the ocean’s edge, even the incoming breeze felt good. It took me two hours to walk back to the house. I stopped three times to do some more reading with the waves crashing into the rocks nearby. I arrived back at the house at 4PM. I have not seen Natalia all day, she left before I got up this morning.
Aquarium? I am not sure, I was walking by but never have been inside. Maybe next time I see it.
A monument to the people who helped to create the local clean water facility for the city.
Constructing a fish net.
Winter time play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment