Sunday, March 24, 2013

SUNDAY

We had beautiful, warm sunshine all day today and I was out there soaking up as much of it as I could. I Went to 'Karens' in Central Market for lunch and ordered a chicken dinner that I really like. It contains a few french fries Spanish Style that I really like. The chicken in this dish is always the dark meat and that is my favorite! The full meal and a coke came to about four dollars US.
A visitor is posing with four of the dancers while family takes pictures.

While the ceremony was going on during the great circle there were rockets shot into the air, must have been a dozen or more. A very large BANG overhead as each one exploded.
 

 
When the ceremony ended all the folks met in the center and retrieved the items that they had to set aside to take part in the festivities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment