Friday, March 22, 2013

FRIDAY

     My Mouse decided to die, I guess it fell to the floor one time too many. I had to walk only about a mile to buy a replacement and after a fashion I got it to work. I had lunch in Old Town and bought a bag of oranges on the way back to the house. I was back early today and spent most of the afternoon reading.
 

This petroglyph is found near the visitor center which you saw a photo of yesterday.
After passing through the visitor center you find this wide path leading to the beach.
This scene is looking north toward the spot where the festivities will take place. Behind the camera is the beach itself and the many rocks with the rock carvings. I don't know if we arrived at high or low tide but the rocks look like they have suffered through many years of wave action.

No comments:

Post a Comment