Thursday, March 7, 2013

THURSDAY


THURSDAY . . . . . It was nice to be out and about today. Olivia, the cleaning lady arrived at 9AM and I was out the door shortly after that. I stopped twice on the way to the library to buy a bottle of Gatorade, I felt dehydrated and that cleared things up in short order. I did a lot of sitting in the sun reading, actually the weather conditions made for an overcast day but the temperature was nice enough for T-shirts. I had lunch at Macaws and arrived back home again about 3PM. I had stopped at Central Market to pick up some eggs and oranges on the way. I thought about getting some ice cream too but frozen stuff is not easy to find at that location and the other store I stopped at had a broken refrigerator unit. It’s Mexico, folks!
This picture was taken on the Aquarium Campus. Sort of like a childrens zoo, The city does not have a zoo to call its own.
 
Mostly birds in this zoo.
Watch out below!
These guys never tried to get out of the way!
 
udsonHMostly

 
I put this picture in twice, still have not learned to delete pix on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment