Saturday, March 16, 2013

SATURDAY

It was warm this morning and I was out earlier than usual. I got to the library again to drop off one book and pick up another. Nice lunch at Central Market and an ice cream later. I got back to the house about 5PM. I had been to the Malecon earlier and was surprised at the thick,warm fog that was sitting about 100 yards off the beach. A really muggy day at the waters edge but it was hardly noticeable in town. Natalia had friends in when I arrived so I went to my room and read for a while before moving to the puter and posting the blog. It was a good day.
This is another panorama my puter stitched together for me. I enjoy making these pictures.
I walk on this street ocassionally, I have no idea how old that stone wall is but it is interesting. A few of the stones higher up have fallen out and the birds have  built nests in the hollows.
One more of the many works of art seen along the Malecon.

No comments:

Post a Comment