Friday, March 1, 2013

FRIDAY

 . . . . . I ended up at Central Market for lunch. That was after wandering around town for a couple of hours soaking up sunshine and catching up on my reading. The reading was done at various park benches around town. After lunch I bought some raisins and a couple more boxes of breakfast cereal. The raisins I find here are in bulk and really tasty, they go very well with the cereal. Natalia usually cooks breakfast but I find I am eating a bowl of cereal each evening before going to bed. Some of my evening meds require taking food at the same time so this turns out well for me. Natalia’s Mom was not doing as well as hoped this morning but as soon as her Great Granddaughter arrived [N4] age 5 she perked right up and all seemed just fine. Natalia stopped by the house this morning to report this to me before going on to work. Funny things,Great Grandmothers.
I think this fish is too much for him and one of the fishermen chassed him away before he got a chance to find out.
Waiting for scraps to be thhrown to them is their total employment.
Thes smaller fish need protecton because the birds have no fear of jumping right on top of the pile and grabbing one.
Gold Zone across the bay.
The birds are waiting for the man to complete cleaning the fish; they then swoop down and take the entrails from his hand or catch it in the air if he tosses it. There were several more birds near these at the same time. At one time I counted a dozen birds waiting to time their dive


No comments:

Post a Comment