Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TUESDAY

This was a nice day to sit in the park and read. There was a bit of a breeze but I never got near the beach so I didn't realize how cool it might have been there. I got back to the house before 3PM and had a nice nap after reading for a short time. The afternoon naps are getting more and more easy all of the time!
I have taken a few animal pictures since being here, here are a few of them.
These two cats live at the foot of the hill beneth the Lighthouse, the black one was hissing at me for getting too close.
 
I see this dog at the beach every day, sleping when there is nothing else going on, he is owned by one of the fishermen.
I was above him on the Malecon when I took this picture.

These two were relaxing on their own from window sill, noisy when other dogs walked by.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment