Thursday, March 28, 2013

THURSDAY

It got pretty warm today but I was busy and didn't spend a lot of time outside. Olivia had to work today so Natalia said she would wash my bedding in her place. I certainly was not going to have that happen so after Natalia left for the day with a sack of food she had prepared for a family gathering I washed and dried the bedding myself. She had done her own yesterday. After breakfast she told me she had left some lunch and dessert for me in the refrigerator and by the time my laundry was finished I had lunch. I then walked to Central Market for a coke and an hour or so of reading before purchasing a dozen  oranges and heading home. I was back at the house at 4PM. I was not surprised to see a few businessess closed for the four day weekend running through Easter Sunday.

A couple more shots of the Big Circle I had posted earlier.
There are six different kinds of wild Cats in the 236,000 acre refuge and this is a posting of what they look like, in case you get lucky and see one. In the states we call them Mountain Lions.
 


Two more pictures of the beach.
This might be a repeat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment