Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TUESDAY


Another great day in sunny Mexico! I walked to the museum today to follow up on the possible bus trip to the archaeological site this Thursday but was not available to find out anything. Nancy Morgan, the lady who used to live in Castle Rock told me that her Daughter bought her tickets at the Loony Bean snack shack so I will stop by there tomorrow and see if tickets are still available. Film at eleven.
The word mazatlan means the land of the deer [I hope that is correct] and right in the middle of the Malecon there is this statue honoring the deer of the area. Cars must drive around it, of course.
I found this little guy protecting the car while the owner was away.
Sidewalk restuarant, the statue of the deer is just to the left of this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment