Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday 3rd Feb.

.  .  .Natalia left for work about 8:30 and I had a bowl of oatmeal before showering. I then gathered my laundry and went to work on that for the first time. I loaded the clothes and the detergent then turned on the machine. I was not convinced it was working until I opened the lid and watched the slow trickle of water entering the machine. It appears the water pressure is not what the machine would really appreciate but I left things alone just to see what would happen next. I had set the dial to Extra Grande size load and it took 17 minutes for the washing cycle to begin.  I would guess about the same amount of time for each rinse. The dryer was filled to capacity so that took more time too. I had things all folded and put away by noon then left for a walk around town. This time I headed due west to the ocean and turned south toward a sidewalk Café called ‘The Loony Bean’, operated by a lady named Windy from Australia. Nancy introduced me to her yesterday, she also has free Wi-Fi in the
Café but it is two or three blocks further than the café I usually go to. I had a nice lunch but I was still ready for Lemon pie and Milk by the time I arrived at the Café at 5pm to post my daily tome. The weather is a bit cloudy today and cooler, still nice though! I will turn to my chess games now and get them caught up again. More adventure tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I sent you what I'm sure you will find to be an interesting letter via e-mail. Ohhhh....hatred knows no bounds....I would have thought that by now you would have figured out a way to live down there on your retirement....I'm surprised that you are coming back, unless it is to pack up and grab that ankle-biting dog!
    Muchos Gracias for your advice...if I didn't value your opinion, I would not ask you questions...

    ReplyDelete