Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday 2-5

 This morning I was able to get a lot done on the computer from Natalia's house. I had to remove the TV its shelf so I could put the laptop up there for a 'fair' signal. Natalia did not mind that I moved the TV because she wants to put it in her room since I don't watch TV. Her unit stopped working last week. I attempted to pay my Comcast bill on line from there too but that did not work. For some reason I can not get Comcast to respond unless I am at this Cafe. I did pay my Visa bill from the house. Anyway, my bills are all up to date so I am doing very well. ... ...Since this is Sunday I do not have many chess moves to respond to so they remain caught up too. I left the house shortly before 10AM to do my exploring for the day and made sure I was at the Cafe before they closed at 3PM. West of Natalia's house is a very high hill that has all of the City and Commercial broadcasting towers sitting on top of it so that was my target for today. I took my time, the streets were well paved, but I could tell I was working hard. The Doctor says that sort of thing is good for my heart, the rest of me sure suffers though! I got a lot of great pictures except for the haze, the final results with the pictures will not be really great but they certainly bring back memories! And that is the main thing. After leaving here this afternoon I plan on walking back by way of the shopping area, that is so much like a circus!
One of the few places I enjoy shopping and looking, I hope I have taken enough pictures of the shopping area to properly convey my experiences with it. Tomorrow I will be visiting the dentist again, to begin the impression phase of this job. He thinks it will take about a week to have the new appliance ready for its first and hopefully successful fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment