Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday

Monday 13th. . . Natalia had her famous oatmeal ready for me when I got up this morning, really nice of her! She left for work at 8:30 and I put in a load of laundry and worked on my chess games until it was time to leave for the dentist appointment at 9:15. The impressions were taken today and I was home by 10:10. I then put the laundry in the dryer and returned to the chess games. When the laundry was finished and put away I packed up the laptop and hiked to the CafĂ© for lunch and to get my Comcast email caught up. After returning the laptop to the house I grabbed my latest book and wandered to the Plaza and sat in the shade reading and relaxing. I also walked to the beach to try that but the traffic noise was a bit too much for my brain to accept so I returned to the house… It has been a nice day, wonderful weather, my health seems to be mighty fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment