Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sun day 12th

I had high hopes when I got up this morning but the day ended without much getting done. The day turned out to be a day of rest, after all. Natalia had breakfast cooking when I first awoke so I quickly got may face washed and hair combed before sitting down to the first meal of the day. It was a Mexican breakfast and would easily be called dinner at home. She had prepared a dish of shredded beef, chopped tomatoes, onions, lettuce, chili's and a few other things all blended in a stir fry type of pan. This was served with tortilla's and refried beans. A very hearty breakfast! I ate my fill and would be willing to do that again any time. I mentioned to her that we were eating without place mats and she explained that her sister liked the place mats she had so much that she just gave them to her. Natalia had fallen in love with them when she first saw them in a little shop in Canada a year ago. After breakfast I went out looking for some All Bran Plus Cereal that I found I really liked and in the process ran across some very colorful place mats that I purchased for Natalia. She seemed to like them, they are very colorful, look Mexican, and she smiled.
I am not sure what the smile meant but she can give them away too if she likes..........I never did find the cereal I was looking for and Natalia said she will look next time she is visiting Sams Club here in town. . . . . I took my book with me today and spent a lot of time in the nearby Plaza reading and people watching, Natalia took her mother to lunch, a regular thing for her on Sunday. I arrived back at the house and found Natalia watching TV. She was happy to announce that her TV was working again. She told me she has no idea what caused it to stop in the first place. Anyway, that problem solved. I took my book to my room about 3pm and slept for about a half hour. Tomorrow is the dental appointment for my impression, 9:30am. After leaving there I will hike to the Cafe and check my Comcast e-mail which has not had any attention since last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment