Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday 1st February

 I am seldom awake before the sun comes streaming in between the venetian blinds so I seldom see a sunrise. Natalia is out at that time though, I'll have to ask her if she notices. I was shopping [looking] in old town this morning and had a great lunch at noon. After that I walked to the address Nancy Morgan had given me and knocked on the door but there was no one home. Surprise, surprise, it is only one block from the Cafe I 'work' out of each day. I will be stopping by her place again this evening after leaving here. She was right when she told me the Melville was close by, it is right across the street. That was the place she had recommended to me and the place Verda stayed at last winter, at least 3-4 weeks of winter. . . . When I walked in the Cafe just now I saw what looked like lemon pie in the glass case so I ordered it and a glass of milk.. Happy to find that it is Lemon Pie. Love it! This is another nice day, the sea breeze is just right and the New York T-shirt I am wearing is all I need. Got a note from my Brother Len and his wife, they have Natalia's address and have found a picture of her house on Google. I sent them the address of this Cafe, they want to see if they can find it. The way Google works they can trace my steps all the way between the two. I think the pictures were taken in 2004. Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying yourself! Keep us updated!

    Glenda Elford

    ReplyDelete