Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

I ate the rest of the oatmeal Natalia had prepared for me yesterday. After she left for work I played on the computer for a long time, attempting to sign on to Skype. I made a call to Terri and had to leave a message because there was no answer. It has been several days since I have heard from her. I then called Caren just to make sure my Skype was working, all is fine there. Chichi dog seems to be doing very well; at least they have not killed him yet. Before I left for another day of exploring I ate some soup that Natalia had left for me. It was close to 11:30 when I finally left the house. I found Nancy in the Plaza and we made plans to make the 300 foot cruise to Stone Island Friday morning. I then walked from the Plaza to the ocean and back home via the concrete boardwalk. I witnessed the commercial part of the Tuesday night parade at 4pm then stood around until 5:30 waiting for the main part. It was on its way, I could see it across the bay but I came home. I found an email from Terri so I can stop worrying about her; she has lost an old friend these past few days and has been too busy to get back to the computer. Her health is OK so she is doing much better that I had imagined. And that pleases me very much. It turns out to have been a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment