Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday

. . . . I was awake from 2am to after 3:00 taking care of my email and now it is all caught up [again]. I have several daily news letters coming in and if they are not taken care of they add up rather quickly. I see on my weather report that it is 32 degrees in Kelso; it sure is nice to not be there at the moment! I made it to Stone Island today,  took many more pictures of parts of the area I had missed before, had a nice lunch and spent over two hours sitting in the shade on the beach reading a book Natalia had recommended. A big thick monster by Ken Follet about spies and their work in WWII.  It was a full day and I arrived back at the house about 5:30, except for the boat ride I walked the entire distance, I suppose it might have amounted to six miles on the outside.  A pretty good walk for a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment