Thursday, February 28, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . . .  .I got a haircut today, I think it was the same lady as last year, she acted like she knew me but that might have been a sales gimmick. I had lunch on the Malecon then caught a bus to Cerritos for another ice cream Sunday. I did walk part of the way because I had gotten on the wrong bus. No harm done and my toe caused me no trouble.
This is inside the Lion Restaurant where I had lunch today.
Two open air restaurants in Cerritos.
This is a better picture of the Fancy Resort Hotel at the far Northern end of Mazatlan

Here is a cowboy on a lime green motorcycle with the Longhorn Cattle horns attached above the handlebars. I don't know where he came from, I have never seen him before.

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of the fancy resort hotel in your pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two and the names are Cerritos Resort and Quintas Del Mar

      Delete