Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday

. After breakfast I got my laundry caught up and put away. After lunch I vacuumed out the car and got it looking spiffy before cleaning up the kitchen. The sun was out by 9:30 but the weather is still cool, darn it. While cooking lunch I discovered that both of my smoke detectors work fine. I like steak seared on the outside so that creates a lot of smoke. The fan on the stove has no outlet other than back into the apartment so I ended up opening a couple of windows and the front door while I was outside cleaning the car. Roy has mowed the grass so the place is looking good, as usual. I have blocked the screen door and the front door so in good weather ChiChi can come and go as he pleases. He likes that but sometimes he finds too many things to bark at. I suppose as the weather warms up the flying things will try to get in so I may have to limit his running in and out.. . . . .  This afternoon I posted several pictures on the blog. The first one is an outside shot of the garage I live in, the apartment is behind the car. The other pics are taken inside the apartment then I put in one showing the backyard and another of a deer I took while looking out my bedroom window. The sun was shining brightly so the pictures came out looking just fine.
ChiChi and I left the house at 4pm for an hour walk. I guessed it to be close to 3 miles. His toenails are slowly wearing down to something more acceptable. My hope is that my waist line wears down to something more acceptable. . We got back in time to catch O’Reilly at 5pm. I had three chocolate chip cookies with milk. Think that will help my waistline?. . . .
It seems my Comcast account was secondary to Barb’s account and now that her account has been turned off I have lost my email address. I am going to attempt to get it back but if not I have to change it. I’ll keep you all posted. I was on the phone with Comcast for four hours this evening trying to understand all that I have to do to jump through the rings they have set up for me. Saturday I will be out of town all day delivering a little doggie to some friends in Seattle so be very surprised if I post anything tomorrow night.





1 comment:

  1. You are not supposed to use your smoke alarms as cooking timers...lol

    ReplyDelete