Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday



Tuesday. . . . . It is getting daylight earlier so I found myself wide awake at 6am. I fed the dog and went back to bed but it did no good, I was up and about a half hour later.  I had my luncheon with the gang of '52'  so I figured since I had driven into town anyway I might as well stop by the bowling alley and try my luck again. I bowled four lines with scores of 155-166-183-148. I was doing so well at the end of the third line that I thought I could hit 200 on the next game. It never happened of course but I am still happy with the results. That is about a 162 average, one day that may be my league average. I know, dream on!
After bowling [I had taken ChiChi with me] I stopped by to see Ron and Caren for a while. Today is Chi chi’s sixth birthday and they gave him a bunch of treats. So many in fact that the last one had to be taken to the car with him. I think he finished it on the way home. At least I hope so, I don't want the car to smell like doggie treats. Colter walked up to me while I was there and handed me a t-bone steak to take home to have for dinner. I had already had my big meal for the day so that will be on the menu for tomorrow.
I got back to the house about 2:30 and gave some thought to washing the dog but that didn't materialize either. Sort of like that 200 game I was dreaming about.. . . . It is warm enough to have the front door propped open today. Doggie loves that, he thinks he is king of the hill when he can come and go as he pleases. He had better enjoy it while he can, I have been told winter is returning tomorrow. We have short summers around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment