Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday

Friday. . . ChiChi and I helped Tipper and Mel put the fishing boat in the water today. The river bank is really soft, they are lucky that boat did not weigh 400 pounds more. After that little chore ChiChi and I stopped by to see Ron and Caren but they were not home so we returned to our little house for lunch. This afternoon we walked for an hour, exploring the flat lands near the river bottom.  ChiChi is good about staying close by me but we have yet to see a rabbit or other critter he might take a run for. I usually take him off the leash as soon as we leave the main road. On one walk we heard a very large dog barking and that spooked the little guy but the other walks didn’t cause any problems with other animals. There are cows down there but he does not mind them and he has learned how silly it is to chase birds. I do consider the Eagles around here but he stays so close to me that I don’t think an Eagle would make the attempt. We have as yet to see one while we are walking. This afternoon I started watching a three hour movie [commercial free] but turned it off at the half way point. I was tired of TV and since it was on ON DEMAND I can restart it at the same spot some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment