Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday. . . . My email account has been halted for a few days because it was tied to Barbara’s account. I have to take Vonda to Comcast with me on Thursday to try to retrieve my celford52 address. She has power of attorney and that is what is needed. I tried a couple of weeks ago to go around that restriction but no such luck.. . . . Doggie and I got in a one hour walk today, lots of sunshine but there was a cool breeze to go with it. He still takes his naps near the wall heater during the day. . . . .I have to thank Caren for lunch today, it was delicious and I still have three meals to go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking...maybe you might consider asking Ron & Caren if they would rent you the rooms above their garage...there is a nice large bathroom right there, room for the dog, free meals...especially if they are planning on an addition once the estate is settled...it might be worth talking to them about. Y'all seem to get along famously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! They like ChiChi too!

    ReplyDelete