Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday

Friday. . . .Very little rain today, that is always a special thing around here. I took Charlotte out to lunch this afternoon and we discussed how well we are doing with bowling, she scores much better than I but I am working hard to correct that. Our team doesn’t have a name, other than Team 4. She is bowling with the same group she bowled with during the winter league. As a matter of fact I am the highest scorer on my team, that will give you some idea of how powerful we are. . . . Yes Jenir, ChiChi is going to make the long drive with me, I hope he lets me sleep at night, all of the new smells and sounds are bound to keep him wide awake the whole 3-4 weeks.. . . . I have to comment on the Comcast comment I got yesterday on the blog. It was very nice of them to say what they did, thanks, Comcast. Now I wish Jiffy Lube would be as nice and contact me about the blown radiator they willed on me last month. I have yet to hear from them, I feel forgotten. Perhaps that is their plan, what say you, Jiffy Lube?. . . I phoned Comcast about 6:30 this evening in reference to my needed change and was told the process was not yet complete. I agreed to phone them tomorrow at the same time. Twenty minutes later I got a phone call telling me the process was NOW complete and they made celford52 my primary user name and supplied me with a new password. After signing in to my account my email from the past two days flooded my screen. I voiced my joy and we hung up on good terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment