Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday

Sunday. . . . .There was a lot of fog this morning and that is usually a good sign. By 9:30 the fog was gone and we were enjoying the sunshine I have been missing. I don’t believe the temperature ever topped 50 but the sunshine helped make up for that. I went bowling today and surprised myself. I had a 172-203-168-142. A great day for me! That is a 171 average. I can hardly wait for the summer league to start next week. After bowling I stopped by the market and bought a jar of Orville Redenbacher popcorn. I have been using something Safeway had on the shelf [couldn’t find the good stuff] and did not like it. On the way home I stopped by Caren and Ron’s to return a couple of food containers they had given me previously. [With food in them] This time Caren filled them again, with more good stuff. Looks like about four meals for me! Colter was in a much better mood today so I was unable to tease him like last time. He is slowly getting used to having me around and becoming more friendly or aware of my existence. He is still enjoying his terrible two’s so he has his days, like most of us. I got home about 2:30 and ChiChi was here to greet me. I had left him home because I didn’t know how hot it might get inside the car while I was bowling. I should have not worried, opening the window just a crack would have kept it plenty cool today.  I watched a good movie while enjoying my Sunday evening popcorn and cheese. It was “The Long Goodbye” from 1977. I don’t remember having ever seen it before. I was pretty busy in 1977.

1 comment:

  1. If you can keep getting free food from Barnes Drive, so much the better, right? Just don't let her make you a birthday cake...It damn near killed Grandpa Elford....

    ReplyDelete