Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

Wednesday. . . . That T-bone steak Colter gave me turned out great! As a matter of fact I found two steaks in the package so there is another waiting for another day. I was able to broil it in the oven I have here and for a container I used a Pyrex dish that Terri had given me Monday. Thanks to all who made that meal possible. . . . .Today I sat up my Flight Simulator for the first time in perhaps a year. I am flying a Piper Cub out of Kelso. I was able to land it in Woodland a few minutes later but crashed while trying to turn it on the runway for a take off. I increased the power too quickly and was unable to compensate properly. Like Bowling, I need more practice!. . . .I was hoping to go walking today but the weather did not cooperate with me. That happens a lot around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment