Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday

 My day was well spent, the morning weather was iffy so I made plans to go bowling after lunch. I got there about 12:30 and bowled on the new lanes again. My scores were 175-192-154-156-160. I was really happy with my results.Now I hope I can do that well on Thursday, wish me luck.. . . After bowling I stopped by to see Ron and Caren and do some bragging. Colter woke up while I was there so I got a chance to say hi to him. After getting home I still had some energy left so I put in a load of laundry and had that all folded and put away before O'Reilly came on TV. I also had some time to fly my simulator, there was a little breeze blowing and I had some bad landings because of it. Don't ever go flying with me, for your own sake! That Piper Cub is just too light, I will switch to a Mooney next, tricycle landing gear, much easier to handle in the wind. A year ago I was good with most of the small planes but I find I have to learn all over again. Ain't life grand!

1 comment:

  1. Please do the neccesary paperwork before you begin your summer cross-country jaunt....

    ReplyDelete