Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

    My last day of bowling this season was far from a record breaker but I did beat my average by a few pins so I feel pretty good about it all. My scores were 137-140-142. I was consistent but I wish I had been consistently higher. When summer league starts I will spend more time experimenting and attempting to better my score. The weird part about the games today was that only one player from the other team showed up so we had to bowl against their averages. The games went fast but I'm not sure we won. Dave, my instructor had three games all above 200, he has not done that well in some time. After bowling about ten of us got together for a 'conference' [beer]. I didn't stay long because I had decided to stop by the hospital and say hi to Verda, one of the members of the team who has been in Mexico the past month. She contacted pneumonia and refused to take care of herself after getting home so she is paying for it now. I don't know her well and we had little to talk about so I went shopping for a while before getting home just in time to watch O'Reilly. . . . .My Thursday night TV stuff is on tonight so I will break in the new popcorn machine I bought today. I plan on being in bed by 9:30. I heard reports of lots of hail around here today, I never ran into bad weather until after I parked the car out front and saw raindrops coming down. The sun was bright but it was very cool all day, I should have worn a heavier jacket when I left this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Your comments on my new blog aren't registering. New popcorn machine? Wassup with that?

    ReplyDelete