Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday

Thursday. . . .My email is down again, Comcast is not easy to work with, folks. The guy who was to have fixed things last week just put a band aid on everything and now I am bleeding problems again. It will be three days before I can attempt again to recover my celford52 address. In the meantime if any one wants to contact me please use celford52@hotmail.com. Or is it dot net? I can’t remember.  I went bowling today. Did not do well at all, 155-135-132. The whole thing made me very upset with myself. Isn’t it nice that that is the biggest problem I have in my life? The weather was not good today…..lots of hail in Longview this afternoon. I’m glad I am shortly leaving on a long drive to Key West in a couple of weeks. I can hardly wait! Sunshine, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Is Chi Chi going to Key West too? I'll agree, some sunshine would be nice! Please have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for the trouble. Please feel free to contact my team, provide your account info and a link to this page so that we can look into the problem.


    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete