Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

. . . . I never did get to go walking today, there was too much threatening rain to venture too far from the house.
I did wash my car though, that didn't take long but it was enough to call it 20 minutes of exercise. I also walked circles inside the apartment during commercial breaks while I had the TV on. Ron stopped by today with Colter, they were on there way to run some errands so they stopped by to drop off a sack of goodies for me. Caren had made some Spanish Rice and another container of what looks like green beans but I have to admit I have not as of this moment opened it to see exactly what it is. There was also a half gallon of milk and a dozen eggs.  I may partake before the evening is over. I had chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk while O'Reilly was on so I am sure I will eat again before going to bed.. . .  .Tomorrow is bowling day, the last one of the winter league, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I do well, at least better than my 137 average.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet that they are happy that you are away from me & my "influence"! They didn't bring you "stuff" when you were at 2278 Larsen Lane, because then they would have to drive by me. It's pretty impressive that I have that much power over someone elses' life and actions. I might stop by on Thursday (oops...bowling day) os Friday to check out your new "digs".

    ReplyDelete