Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday

My day was spent poking around the apartment, Roy, my landlord and I came to an agreement about a little corner of his garage where I could store my fishing stuff and my car wash equipment. Now my kitchen is all in order except I still have the folding chairs at the table. I will make some changes there eventually but I'm in no big hurry. One day I will see a little kitchen table and chairs that I think will look great in that spot and bring them home. There is still one small pile of stuff in the bedroom that I have not decided what to do with, I expect I'll find a place for it in the closet and forget about it. It is a lot of forgettable stuff that I really have no use for.
      I took a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, the traffic was very light and I took the doggie along. I found that is a good way to not to  have to cut his nails, he broke a couple today and perhaps if we keep this up all of his nails will be their proper length. I wonder if that would work for me too? The weather was threatening rain and there was a slight breeze but I would guess I got in over two miles. My hope is that I can continue doing that every day, I remember how much better I felt when I was walking daily a year or so ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment