Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday

 The weather today was almost but not quit ugly. I never did get out the door except to get my mail. That is a story in itself. I have a mail box out on the street but Roy told me that the mail is all put in his box anyway so he has installed a mailbox beside my door and when he picks up the mail he leaves mine in the box with the flag up. Such service! I still think I should check my box once in a while anyway, just to make sure. . . . . .  .I built myself a pot of stew today, the weather was just right for staying in and doing that, I did a little house cleaning and now have the last moving in mess cleaned up so the place is ready to live in. . . . . I also took a nap in the rocking chair Roy left for me to use. I was trying to read but that did not last too long, the nap was good though. That is about all I can report about this rainy day, perhaps more will happen around here tomorrow. I hope to at least get in a walk next time the sun comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment