Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

. I'm still trying to get that email  address changed but it may take a couple  more days. I am waiting for them to completely cancel it out of the other account so it will be available for use.. . . . My day turned out to be a happy one. I drove in to town to do my practice bowling, it was cool so I took ChiChi too. My scores astounded me. I got them in this order 155-219-155-138. That is my highest game ever and it is the best four games I have had in a single day. I was practicing putting a bit of a spin on the ball so when it hits the pocket it hits it just right. I am really happy with how well I did. Now we have to wait and see what the summer league brings. After bowling I stopped by Wal-Mart again for some groceries, I don't know why, the refrigerator is bulging as it is.  Before leaving for bowling I sat an apple on top of one of the fence posts out back and a few minutes later I looked and found it was on the ground-with a crow chewing on it! This afternoon I checked again and the apple was gone and I found four deer down in the hollow. . . . . Sunday night has rolled around again so I am looking forward to popcorn and a movie.

1 comment:

  1. The photos of your new home are great. Your house looks so bright and cheerful. I'm happy you found it. It looks like a good place for you. And good bowling scores!!!
    I love reading your blog. Take care.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete