Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday

 This day was off and on rain so I never got out of the house to do any walking. I did vacuum the place though, so I did accomplish something and got some exercise doing it. Doggie got a lot of exercise too, he did his best to stay as far as possible from the vacuum. He really fears that loud animal. I gave some thought to bowling but decided I would put that off until tomorrow and see how I feel about it then.. . . I also spent about an hour flying the simulator, believe it or not that is a lot of work, especially in a very light plane and this present weather. There was rain outside in real life but although the puter is programmed to copy real time weather it never did pick up on the rain. Perhaps it never rained in Kelso today. I'm not really sure. Tonight is Monday so my favorite commercials are on starting at 8PM. I will watch them until about 9:30 before calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment