Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

It was raining most of the day so I didn't get my walk in but I did get to the bowling alley. I took ChiChi along and left him in the car for a little over an hour. It was only 49 degrees so I had no fear of him overheating. I bowled four lines: 160 - 145 -135 -165. Those are round numbers but my final for the day was 607 pins and that breaks down to a very nice 152 average.  I am pleased with my results. After bowling I stopped at Safeway before stopping at DMV to change the address on my drivers license. I found DMV  to be closed on Monday, that is my kind of luck. I will try again on Thursday when I go bowling.
   On the way home I went by Ron and Caren's for a short visit. Caren was not there, this was her day to take Billy shopping so I yakked with Ron for a while before heading home. I can not remember when I was out today that it was not raining. Lets hope that stops before August.

No comments:

Post a Comment