Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday

  I was tempted to broil that other T-bone Colter gave me  but I had had too large a salad for lunch so I decided to wait until tomorrow. I have been giving some thought to inventing a Spaghetti sauce but I don't know where to begin. I guess hamburger and tomatoes is a beginning but what follows that? I have yet to purchase spices since I moved in, I guess that is an ingredient too.
    I got in a one hour walk today, I was not in the mood to finish the last 15 minutes but I kept putting one foot in front of the other long enough to get to the finish line.
    Never did get around to the flight simulator today, Did a lot of reading and took a nap during some of that time. It has been a slow, wet and cool day. Too many clouds to suit me

No comments:

Post a Comment