Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday

 This has been another lazy Sunday for me and ChiChi although we did walk for almost an hour in the early afternoon. We walked down the hill and across the rail road tracks. It is very quiet down there with houses scattered about and signs of life but we never saw anyone at all. At one point we heard a very large dog barking and ChiChi was straining at the end of his leash to make tracks out of there. It turned out to be no problem so I continued in my own slow pace, making the dog edgy.. . . This afternoon I watched NASCAR and a couple of movies with popcorn  later in the day.  I'm looking forward to bowling tomorrow, it will be nice to get out and about in the car. I have a little shopping to do, it seems I eat a lot and have to keep the larder filled. I'm glad I am getting back in the habit of walking every day, I must find a way to off set all  that food I can't seem to say no to!

No comments:

Post a Comment