Monday, January 3, 2011

January

Monday, Third. . . . This has been another day without wind, no air movement has been reported at the airport in Kelso for about 5 days. This is, I am convinced, the calm before the storm.. . . . . It took me until 11:30 to get my chess games caught up. All of my opponents are stronger than I so the time needed to stay even with them becomes more and more difficult to find. My birth defect has an effect on my chess games too: no brain. .. . . . . Went bowling again today, wanted to see if Dave’s suggestions helped. My first game was a 161 and I thought ‘Wow’. The next three were not as good so I ended the four lines with a 545, 136 average. I feel I can do much better so I will continue in the hopes my feelings pay off…..This evening I watched my favorite commercials on Monday night TV and was in bed before 10PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment