Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January

Tuesday 1-11-11. . . . I have been told that folks are having trouble placing comments on my blog. I have now changed the procedure and would like someone or all of you to at least put a “Hi’ in there letting me know it was done with no trouble. Comments would be appreciated. It was almost 10AM before I realized that I had a lunch date with the ‘52’ group today at 11:00. It turned out to be no problem because I had already done all of my important stuff around here and had time to dress for the occasion. I stopped by to see Bill for a short visit before having lunch and telling lies with the gang. I arrived back in Castle Rock about 12:30 and stopped by the Pharmacy for my meds and found that I needed to contact the doctor about one of them. After phoning them I discovered I had to drive back into Longview for a blood draw. At $3.25 per gallon this gets expensive. I took doggie with me, it is time for him to learn how to obey himself in the car. He did very well but started shaking with excitement when we returned to the driveway and I rolled down the window to retrieve the mail from the box. He was disappointed when the window was rolled up again. He was happy to be home but I am sure he will be ready to go next time too.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. this doesn't look good. It looks just like it did before. I liked your comment to Caren about blaming Ron for everything. Poor Ron, I really feel sorry for him. I know how Caren is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new photo of ChiChi. He is what is is all about, right? I mean dogs rule!
    I enjoy your blog postings.
    Take care & enjoy.

    ReplyDelete