Monday, January 24, 2011

January

Monday 24th. . . . . Finished breakfast and had the kitchen cleaned up by 9am. I had four chess games waiting for me this morning, they were answered before I did anything else. I like to get to them early in the morning before my little brain finds other things to concentrate on.
I phoned Ron this morning, he told me Colter is doing much better and he will be in the hospital for another day, maybe two. Caren is with him so things are slowly getting back to normal. It was shortly after that that I left for the drive to Tigard. Terri had invited me down to spend the day with her and to celebrate my Birthday at a new nearby restaurant. It served Persian food and reminded Terri of Turkey when she was there visiting. I was on a cruise ship at one port in Turkey and did go on a half day excursion but don’t remember eating anything until I got back to the ship.
Terri picked up the tab and we drove to Borders to check out her new [expensive] laptop puter and learned we did not know how to connect to the free WiFi available there. The man behind the counter was nice enough to show us so all was well. I had Terri home by 6:30 and I arrived back at the house to a happy doggie and in time to catch O’Reilly at 8PM. It was a happy Birthday and I received more Happy Birthday messages via email than I have ever received before, thank you guys, you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment