Saturday, January 29, 2011

January

Saturday 29th…….By 10:30 this morning I had worked up the courage to look at my sore toe. The toe next to the big toe is the one that looks the worse for wear. At the moment I can’t tell which one hurts  worse but I expect they will both heal with no serious problems, I did not remove the band aid from the big toe. I’m going to leave that alone for a while. It might hurt when I pull on the band aid and the nail wants to come with it. I am not much for pain, you know.. . . .The day was spent napping in front of the TV while watching the news from Egypt. I tried hard  not eat too much because Ron and Caren were taking me out to dinner tonight and I was sure I would over do it at the restaurant. I know I did last night when Bill treated me. The Prime Rib I ordered was just the way I like it and the baked potato was very tasty too. Colter went to dinner with us, he wanted to drive but Ron wouldn’t let him. Ron can be a real spoil sport at times. Colter enjoyed the elevator, he took Ron up and down a couple of times. Ron would tell him which floor button to push and he had no problem. We all had a good time. They dropped my off at the house about 6:30. Just in time for me to jump into my PJ’s and bring my chess games up to date for the third time today before watching some TV commercials. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment