Sunday, January 23, 2011

January

Sunday 23rd.. . . . . . Bowling was much better than I thought it was while I was practicing. Dave and I discussed several points that seemed to help a lot but because I was practicing I did not pay a lot of attention to the score board. I did notice at one time that I was doing especially well so I checked my score for the third line. It was a 207! Surprise, surprise. I have no idea what the other lines were but the final tally was 813 pins for 5 lines so I am pleased with the 162 average for the day.. . .  .I got home in time to watch the end of the Bears football game, I was cheering them on but to no avail. It would have been a great ending for the game had they won. Stopped at the market on my way home and stocked up on groceries. I am happy to report I did not buy  ice cream, first time in months, good for me, I say.. . . The first half of the Jets game was a disappointment, it is difficult to play well when you are limited to an average of 4-5 minutes per quarter. The second half was much more exciting and would have been great if the Jets had been able to overcome the score and win the game.. . . . .Caren phoned me about 6pm and asked me to keep an eye on Lizzy while she and Ron took Colter to the emergency room. They discovered the little guy unconscious on the kitchen floor. She was told it was a diabetic coma, as I write this he is being flown to a Portland hospital. I stayed with Lizzy until one of the other Foster Mothers came by to pick her up. I left the house shortly after 7PM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment