Monday, January 31, 2011

January

Monday 31st. . . . . Took some time going through my closets and dressers today, going to toss out a bunch of stuff that I no longer wear or no longer want around.  I will be moving into a smaller place one day and a lot of unnecessary junk is the last thing I need. I have a lot of camera and video equipment that is no longer up to date and have no idea what to do with…….. I will never use it again since I am now all digital and don’t know anybody who would want the older stuff……Turned out to be a slow, lazy, sometimes rainy day. Not too cold though, that is always nice.

2 comments:

  1. Try selling it on ebay! People may need parts or even collect some of that stuff. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Glenda, we shall see.

    ReplyDelete