Thursday, January 6, 2011

January

Wednesday 5th. Woke up to rainy weather, as expected. Looks like it will continue for a while. At least the next six months. I forgot about posting my blog on this date so here I am the next morning trying to remember all that went on yesterday. Caren met me in Castle Rock about 11:30 and introduced me to the manager of an apartment house that looked promising. The places are small and they take little doggies so I was interested enough to complete an application and submit it for their approval. I have no idea when or if I will hear from them but I am certainly in no hurry so the wait will not be a bother. I delivered the app. To the office in Longview and was home again by 2pm. The rest of the day was TV commercials and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment