Thursday, January 6, 2011

January

Thursday 6th. . . . .I was out of bed by 6:30. I have no idea what that was all about except perhaps because I had an unfinished blog from yesterday to be posted I was unable to stay in bed any longer. It is darker than the dickens at that ungodly hour, you know? I had two pieces of toast and a glass of orange juice before sitting down at the puter to catch up on the doings of the world. The last chess game I had to address was studied and the move sent off to wherever, Iran I think, by 9:30 am. I then got myself cleaned up and dressed for going out. I turned on the Senate debates and fell asleep waking up at 11:50, just in time to be too late to get to the bowling alley. No games had started by the time I arrived so no harm done. My bowling scores were all over the place, 104-175- 112. That made me three hairs under my average but I was still unhappy because I know very well I can do a lot better than that. I left the bowling alley and drove to the Wal-Mart Super store for some more grocery shopping [I’m almost out of ice cream again] and got home after 4pm. After putting away the groceries and preparing dinner I watched O’Reilly while eating. When that was over it took me a while to clean up my mess in the kitchen and get my pajamas on. As I write this it is 6:30 pm and I am pooped out. There are a couple of shows coming on TV at 8PM I hope to stay up for; I’ll use a bowl of ice cream as incentive to stay up. I usually eat the ice cream while my favorite shows are on. Someone told me it is less fattening that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment