Friday, January 7, 2011

January

Friday 7th. . . . .Another lazy day, visited Bernita at 11 am for a haircut then stopped by to see Ron, Caren and the kids for a while before coming home. The rainy weather gives me a good excuse to stay home where it is dry and warm. Last night a critter got into the garbage sack that was in the garage. This happened after I went to bed and doggy ran him off into a tree behind the house. I got out of bed to investigate all the noise and that just seemed to cheer ChiChi into more barking and carrying on. I cleaned up the mess inside and today after picking up more trash in the back yard I installed a screen over most of the doggie door leading into the yard. I was told those critters can get through any hole ChiChi can get through so perhaps it is a lost cause. Time will tell. The exercise was good for me, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment