Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January

Wednesday 19th. . . . .The hoses were frozen this morning but they thawed out early enough in the afternoon for me to wash the car. After coming in after that little chore I discovered ChiChi smelled like cow poop so I gave him a bath too. He knew it was coming because I ran water in the kitchen sink. He was difficult to hunt down and when I did find him he let me know that he was willing to bite me if I touched him. So I grabbed him quickly and waited for the pain. He was bluffing and although he did place his teeth against the skin of my hand he did not bite down. Lucky dog, he will live to see another day and be clean while doing it. . . . .We had a nice day, clear and cold but there was no snow and that is just about the best things can get around here in January. Tomorrow is bowling day, I am hoping I do well.

1 comment:

  1. That was well written and so funny. That dog is lucky to have you. They sure have little minds of their own and they can be so narrow-minded.

    ReplyDelete